Digital Engagement Coordinator
The Digital Engagement Coordinator for United Way of Northwest Georgia is responsible for developing and executing digital strategies to increase brand recognition and engagement with our donors, volunteers, community partners, and the wider community. The Digital Engagement Coordinator will be a strategic thinker, stays current on industry trends, best practices and reporting metrics, and has experience planning, executing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns in-house or in an agency setting. They will be accountable for the day-to-day management of all digital marketing platforms, including all email marketing, social media, mobile marketing, paid search, online advertising, and the website. The successful Digital Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for growing United Way NWGA’s social media presence, email lists, digital ad campaigns, and web traffic resulting in lead generation and donations.
This position reports to the Director of Donor Engagement and Strategy and works closely with all departments and content producers from within the organization as well as contributors from outside the organization to deliver results driven content across all digital platforms.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Expert knowledge of web, social media platform, digital advertising analytics, and reporting with the ability to communicate outcomes and insights to non-digital experts
- Ability to measure and produce regular digital and web reports to influence digital strategy
- Understanding of the various digital marketing platforms and best-practices for utilization
- Experience developing SEO and SEM strategies
- Experience developing and implementing customer or donor journey campaigns
- Combination of marketing and publishing mindset; always think "customer first"
- Flexibility adjusting to unexpected assignments, difficulties, and deadline
- Good organizational skills and an ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Applicants should be quick learners who enjoy staying up-to-date with digital marketing trends
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills and ability to interact with internal and external clients
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree is required and proven work experience in a content/digital marketing environment.
Submit resume and 1-2-minute video on why you are the best candidate to email@example.com by January 10.