A United Way gift of $5 per week provides youth with one day of after school care and mentoring.
Thanks to your gift to United Way last year:
• 3,995 youth received job skills training.
• 4,307 youth participated in after school care and mentoring programs.
Education Strategic Guideline: Get kids ready for kindergarten, reading at grade level by 3rd grade, and graduating on time with skills to be career and life-ready.
Your gift to United Way will:
• Enhance school readiness and strengthen family dynamics.
• Provide mentoring, safe places to play, tutoring, and leadership development.
• Keep youth on track for school, work, and life.
• Prevent child abuse.