United Way stabilizes families in crisis by supporting programs in health.
A gift of $25 per week to United Way supplies 225 meals for homebound elderly.
Thanks to your gift to United Way last year:
• 300 elderly and home-bound individuals received services so they could stay safe in their own homes
• 70,533 meals were delivered to home-bound elderly
Give today and change lives at ourunitedway.org/give.
Health Strategic Guideline: Support prevention services so youth and adults are healthy and avoid risky behaviors.
YOUR GIFT WILL:
- Supply children with hearing, vision, and dental screenings
- Help individuals receive residential treatment for drug and alcohol addiction
- Give children born with birth defects access to lifesaving medical care
- Provide care for elderly and disabled individuals