- June 1 @ 5:30 P.M. - Sort and Sip at Salvation Army and Dalton Brewing Company
The Young Leaders Society of Northwest Georgia is an organization of leaders age 40 and under who care about what happens right here where we live. Through the investment of your time, talents, and treasure, you partner with United Way to help make our communities the kind of place we all want to live, work, and raise our families. Join YLS today.
Young Leaders Society is designed to further philanthropy and volunteerism. It offers social, educational, and service opportunities for all its members. The Society not only gives you the opportunity to expand your knowledge of your community, but allows you to build contacts within it as well.
What are the Benefits of Joining YLS?
United Way Young Leaders enjoy a number of gatherings throughout the year designed to improve your community, your business, your networks, and yourself.
- Lunch with Leaders can help you find a mentor or a few words of inspiration. Enjoy lunch with prominent leaders who will challenge you to make a difference.
- Developing Leaders Series are workshops featuring topics on board development, coaching, and leadership.
- Community Service Projects provide opportunities for members and their families to volunteer for projects coordinated by United Way.
- Networking & Social Events are held throughout the year at a variety of locations to allow members to grow personally and professionally.
Your involvement lets you lead by example and show others the importance of investing in our communities through United Way programs, initiatives, and projects. Membership is available to individuals and couples who give $365+ annually to United Way of Northwest Georgia. Join YLS today.
For more information or to join United Way of Northwest Georgia Young Leaders Society contact Hope D'Angelo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link to learn more about some of our Rock Star Members: YLS Spotlight